All times listed are Eastern Time, U.S. (New York).
Get It Done Days: 30 min per session (2/day)
Studio Talks: 45 min
Impact Sessions: 75 min
Accelerator Salon and Office Hours: 45-60 min
- Wednesday, September 6 :: The Salon for Accelerator members with Alyson @5pm
- Monday, September 11 :: Strategy Session with Suzanne @4pm
- Tuesday-Wednesday, September 12-13 :: The Money Plan Success Workshop for Accelerator members (and open enrollment) with Alyson
- Tuesday, September 19 :: Get It Done Day with Suzanne @12 and 3pm
- Thursday, September 21 :: Office Hours for Accelerator members with Alyson @5pm
- Tuesday, September 26 :: Impact Session for Create Opportunities Challenge with Alyson @ 4pm
- Wednesday, September 27 :: Studio Talk with Suzanne @2pm
Future months follow a similar schedule.
About Gatherings + Our Team
- All students and community members have access to everything here except the calls that are only for Accelerator members. Pick and choose the ones of most interest to you and that work with your schedule. The reason we offer so many is so that you have options.
- These gatherings are described below.
- Dates, times, and topics are subject to change on rare occasions.
Artist mentor Suzanne Gibbs leads STUDIO TALKS and GET IT DONE DAYS.
STUDIO TALKS are a time to discuss the hard work you do in the studio. While most of our other sessions are about business, Studio Talks are about making.
GET IT DONE DAYS are days we set aside to do work that we’ve been avoiding and want group energy to help motivate and hold us accountable. Suzanne helps you bypass procrastination and perfectionism and take actionable steps toward your goals.
Suzanne, who lives in the Columbia Gorge in the PNW, is a life-long artist and the self-published author of 3 books. She loves making art, cheering on others to be creative, and swimming in the lake with otters. @suzannegibbsart
Art business coach and consultant and founder of Art Biz Success Alyson Stanfield leads live IMPACT SESSIONS and SALON DISCUSSION and OPEN OFFICE HOURS for Art Biz Accelerator membership level. She occasionally fills in for other team members.
Alyson is the creator of all Art Biz Success learning programs and the leader of the community. She’s the host of The Art Biz podcast, and the author of I’d Rather Be in the Studio. She joins calls from her home in Golden, Colorado. @alysonstanfield